Are you seeking legal assistance for child support? Here is what you should know about your child support claim. Call to get started today.
- Each parent’s contribution to college expenses is based on several factors that a court will consider in making this determination.
- Parents should begin this discussion early in the college application process and may want to encourage their children to exhaust opportunities for grants, loans and financial aid.
Paying for Teen Driver’s Car Insurance
- Don’t neglect those very important family details, such as a child who is approaching the age when he or she becomes eligible to get a driving permit. When that happens, car insurance may be a significant impact on the household budget where that child lives.
- Both parents can agree at the time of a divorce how foreseeable expenses such as those associated with a child beginning to drive – including the cost of car insurance and driving school.
Work-Related Child Care
- When both parents work outside the home, work-related childcare expenses are often included when calculating child support.
- School-age children may require before care or aftercare – and a component for summer camp may also be included when child support is calculated.
Are you seeking legal assistance for child support and have questions about what you should know about your child support claim? Contact a New Jersey Child Support Attorney, Tanya L. Freeman, for help.
ABOUT TANYA FREEMAN
Tanya L. Freeman is a Principal in the firm’s Family Law Group. An accomplished client advocate, Ms. Freeman provides legal representation in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child and spousal support, child custody, interstate custody, relocation disputes and domestic violence matters.
ABOUT OFFIT KURMAN
Offit Kurman, one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States, serves dynamic businesses, individuals and families. With 17 offices and nearly 250 lawyers who counsel clients across more than 30 areas of practice, Offit Kurman helps maximize and protect business value and personal wealth by providing innovative and entrepreneurial counsel that focuses on clients’ business objectives, interests and goals. The firm is distinguished by the quality, breadth and global reach of its legal services and a unique operational structure that encourages a culture of collaboration. For more information, visit www.offitkurman.com.
DELAWARE | MARYLAND | NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | NORTH CAROLINA | PENNSYLVANIA |SOUTH CAROLINA | VIRGINIA | WASHINGTON, DC