LIVE WEBINAR HELD
March 19th, 2020
1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
The Coronavirus Crisis is presenting a host of new challenges for employers across all industries. During this Special Briefing we will discuss existing and expected challenges you can expect to face in the weeks to come:
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Privacy vs. Protecting the Workforce: How to handle coworker concerns
- Americans With Disabilities Act: Stress and anxiety, flu and cold symptoms, and perceived disabilities
- Family Medical Leave Act: What qualifies?
- WARN ACT: Temporary layoffs and closures
- Required Payments for Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Employees During Closures
- Sick leave Issues: Mandatory, permissive and wage payment rules
Please RSVP to this Special Briefing as space is limited.