The NC Chapter of the Community Associations Institute is holding “Ask the HOA Experts: Q & A on Legal Issues affecting Community Associations” on Wednesday, May 13th, 2015. Board members, homeowners and their community managers will enjoy light refreshments in a casual atmosphere while learning from two legal experts: Jim Slaughter, partner with Rossabi Black Slaughter PA, and Mike Hunter with Horack Talley. Register quickly because Jim Slaughter and Mike Hunter always draw a big crowd! About the Class
- Date: May 13, 2015
- Time: 5:30pm- 7:00pm: Sign-in begins 5 PM
- Place: Employer’s Association, 3020 W. Arrowood Road, Charlotte, NC
- Registration Fee: $30 members and $40 non-members
- Register online at www.cai-nc.org
- Topic: Ask the Experts– When registering, submit questions in advance that Jim and Mike can incorporate into their program.
Whether you serve on a board of directors, volunteer on a committee or live in an HOA, this is an event you will not want to miss. CAI membership is not required to attend this event. CAI (Community Associations Institute) provides valuable resources, programs, education and advocacy to preserve, protect and enhance community associations. NC is one of the largest of 60 chapters worldwide, working to inspire professionalism, effective leadership and responsible citizenship- ideals reflected in communities that are preferred places to call home.