Working with family members can be hard, especially with your own children. Here are five tips for working with your adult children in a small business:
- Understand who has the final say.
- Make sure you have compatible personalities.
- Exhibit professional respect.
- Know everyone’s strengths.
- Office time is not family time.
Source: Huffington Post
Got an interesting Fast Fact for a business audience? Please send and share it with our 1,653 subscribers. Click here to subscribe to Read|Delete and receive fast facts delivered weekly.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 301.575.0332 | Biz Tek Today