Ms. Rollins’ practice concentrates on landlord/tenant matters representing property management companies throughout the State of Maryland. Ms. Rollins’ responsibilities include defending landlords in all matters concerning breach of contract and civil and criminal real estate-related lawsuits.
She represents landlords in federal court, state court, and administrative agencies in defense of claims filed under the Fair Housing Act.
PUBLICATIONS & ACTIVITES
- Instructor for Maryland Multi-Housing Association, Inc.
- Fair Housing Law Instructor for Real Estate Professionals
- Lecturer: Lorman Education Services-Fair Housing Training (2014)
- Adjunct Professor: American University Washington College of Law-Civil Trial Advocacy
- Mock Trial Coach, American University, Washington College of Law, 2011-Present