Allison W. Rosenzweig concentrates her practice in business and transactional matters for a wide range of clients, including startups, closely-held businesses and national entities. Her experience includes mergers and acquisitions, equity financing, early stage investing, entity formation and governance, business divorce, the drafting and review of shareholder and operating agreements, supply and distribution agreements, entertainment agreements, licensing agreements, employment and consulting agreements and a wide variety of other general corporate and commercial agreements.
Ms. Rosenzweig is also a frequent lecturer and writer on a variety of corporate law topics.
She served as Co-Chair for Smile Farms’ Summer Soiree, a fundraising event for a not-for-profit organization that assists developmentally disabled adults find employment at local farms, urban gardens, and greenhouses. She is also a volunteer with Achilles Kids, a program that helps children with disabilities incorporate physical activity into their lives to help with development.
REPRESENTATIVE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- “Handling and Managing a Joint Venture In-House,” Long Island General Counsel Network, November 2017 (Panelist)
- “Corporate Law Overview,” Nassau County Bar Association, New Lawyers Committee, October 2017 (Speaker)
- “How to Succeed as a New Associate,” St. John’s University School of Law, Corporate and Securities Law Society, November 2016 (Panelist)
- “Knock Knock-Off: Fashion Brand Protection Law," Something to Talk About with Bonnie D. Graham, April 2013 (Speaker)
- “Fashion Under Attack – Intellectual Property, Counterfeiting and other Current Trends in Fashion Law," New York Law School, Media Entertainment and Fashion Law Association, March 2012 (Moderator)
- "Force Majeure: What is it Good For?" New York Business Law Journal, New York State Bar Association, Vol. 22, No.2, Winter 2018 (Co-Author)
- “The Role Social Media Can Play to Increase the Value of Your Business," Medium.com, March 2018 (Author)
- “The Value of Corporate Clean-Up and Good Record Keeping," The Counselor, February 2017 (Co-Author)
- "How Manufacturers Can Grow Their Business with Private Label Agreements,” Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island, October 2016 (Co-Author)
- “Handling and Managing a Joint Venture In-House," NYSBA Inside, Vol. 34, No. 2, Fall 2016 (Co-Author)
- “Disclosure Schedules in Acquisition Transactions," NYSBA NY Business Law Journal, Vol. 20, No. 1, Summer 2016 (Co-Author)
- “Private Label Agreements: No More ‘Low Brand’ Store Brands," Law360, January 2016 (Co-Author)
- “Fashion Law: A Guide for Designers, Fashion Executives and Attorneys,” Fairchild Books, Second Edition, Chapter 2, March 2014 (Co-Author)
HONORS & DISTINCTIONS
- New York Rising Star® by Super Lawyers, 2015-2018
- Interviewed by Fios 1 Push Pause, 2017
- 30 Under 30 Honoree, Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce, Celebrate Long Island’s Young Professionals, 2017
- Achiever’s Award, Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women, 2017
- New Lawyer of the Month, Nassau Lawyer, 2016