Insurance Recovery For Policyholders
Protecting Policyholders' Rights
Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law Insurance Recovery Group is committed to protecting you against risk exposure and, in the event of a loss, ensuring you receive the compensation you are rightfully due. Our insurance recovery attorneys assist both businesses and individuals, identifying available insurance coverage to pay your claim and recovering what you are owed by your insurance company.
Our proactive approach starts with providing a realistic analysis of the claim. We then work to develop a customized strategy appropriate for your specific case so as to provide you with the most cost-effective and cost appropriate representation possible. In most cases, we're able to assist you in negotiating a business resolution. Should negotiations break down, our team of seasoned insurance recovery attorneys has the insurance litigation experience and expertise necessary to successfully see the matter through trial.
Offit Kurman Insurance Recovery Group exclusively represents policyholders. When facing an actual or potential dispute with your insurance company, it is crucial to have a partner by your side who understands your business and has only your best interests in mind. That partner is Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law.
In situations where you are sued, the insurance company is usually obligated to retain an attorney on your behalf. This attorney may have an ongoing relationship with the insurance company, a relationship that is often problematic. If that is the case, we work with you to closely monitor this complex relationship to make sure that the attorney designated to defend you by your insurance company is acting to protect your interest and not the interest of The Insurance Company.
Types of Coverage Disputes
Our insurance recovery attorneys have helped our clients in a variety of insurance coverage litigation disputes, including:
- Advertising Injury and Intellectual Property Coverage
- Asbestos and other Mass Tort Coverage
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Construction and Construction Defect Coverage
- Cyber Risk and Data Theft Coverage
- Directors & Officers and Fiduciary Liability Coverage
- Employment Liability Coverage
- Environmental Coverage
- Errors & Omissions and Malpractice Coverage
- Hydrofracking Coverage
- Property Coverage
We have helped a variety of businesses including:
- Art Dealers and Galleries
- Constructions Companies
- Educational Institutions
- Food Companies
- Hospitality Companies
- Insurance Brokers
- Independent Schools
- Municipalities and Government Agencies
- Personal and Home Health Care Companies
- Real Estate Developers
- Transportation Providers
Insurance Recovery News
- Michael Conley Quoted in Law360 article "Ohio OKs Fracking Bill Requiring More Insurance, Disclosures"
- William Pillsbury to Present at "Top Property Insurance Bad Faith Claims" on May 15, 2012
- Michael Conley to Present at National Constitution Center Seminar: "Additional Insured Policies: Key Provisions, Clauses and Language", 3/21/12
- Offit Kurman Attorney William Pillsbury to Present at "Litigating Insurance Coverage Claims: From Start to Finish" on 2/29/12
- Michael Conley to Present at Perrin Conferences' "Emerging Insurance Coverage & Allocation Issues in 2012" Program
- "Developing a Game Plan to Mitigate Loss From Data Breach"
- "Managing Risk in the Marcellus Shale Region: Best Practices for Corporate Counsel"
- "Abuse and Molestation Claims: Insurance Issues for Policyholders"
- Offit Kurman Attorneys Present at the 2011 NAIS "Leadership Through Partnership" Workshop
- "Fracking in the Marcellus Shale: Contractual Risk Transfer and Insurance Issues for Property Owners and Municipalities"
- Mike Conley Presents at Perrin Conferences' 2011 Asbestos Litigation Conference in San Francisco
- Offit Kurman Insurance Recovery Advisor Summer 2011
- Offit Kurman Attorneys Recognized as Philadelphia SmartCEO Legal Elite
- Insurance Companies Turn Military Deaths Into "Profit Centers"
- Insurance Recovery Advisor Fall 2010
- Insurance Recovery Advisor Summer 2010
- Insurance Recovery Advisor Winter 2010
- A Pragmatic Approach for Addressing the Issue of Odorant Fade
To learn more about how Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law insurance recovery for policyholders services benefit you or your business please click the link below.