Business Development Manager
Offit Kurman, P.A., one of the mid-Atlantic’s fasting growing law firms, is seeking a highly-motivated, self-starter to support all efforts relating to the firm’s marketing and business development efforts. This position will work directly with attorneys to produce client presentations, pitch materials, coordinate and manage high priority client events, sponsorships and speaking engagements, as well as other marketing and business development duties as assigned. This position will be based in our Bethesda, MD office.
If you meet the requirements below and are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of two years marketing experience; experience working at a law firm or other professional services firm preferred
- Stellar client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a proficient editor and proofreader of print and web content
- Ability to work independently, effectively prioritize, manage projects, meet multiple deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail