Legal Administrative Assistant
Offit Kurman is looking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant to support two or more Principal Attorneys in its center city Philadelphia office.
Ideal candidates will possess two or more years of successful administrative support working as a legal administrative assistant or legal secretary. Candidates must have law firm experience and be technology proficient (advanced Word, Excel and Outlook) with strong attention to detail and ability to turn work around in an efficient manner with minimal errors, experience with maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings and travel, strong communication skills and ability to manage the attorney assignment with a proactive approach balancing the needs of all.
- Organize and maintain filing and retrieval systems.
- Able to manage calendars, organize and schedule external and internal meetings, teleconferences, networking events, etc.
- Open, maintain and close client files.
- Proactive work style and analytical skills: able to read, research, review, verify and route correspondence, reports and legal documents; draft letters and documents; collect and analyze information; initiate communications; and prepare and track expense reports.
- Strong production skills with ability to produce accurate work product when transcribing tapes, formatting documents, inputting data, editing, copying, scanning and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Enter time for timekeepers
- Knowledge of litigation documents, e-filing, court rules and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent client service skills with proven record of building effective relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research skills, document management systems, attorney time entry software.
Located near suburban station, we offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – attach a resume, and include “Legal Administrative Assistant - PHL” in the subject line. Also cut and paste your resume into the body of your email.
Please, no phone calls.
To learn more about our firm, go to www.offitkurman.com
Offit Kurman, P.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer