Ian P. Bartman is a principal in the firm's Business Litigation practice group. Ian's practice involves commercial litigation matters, construction law, real estate litigation matters, land use and zoning matters, commercial landlord-tenant matters, and estate litigation matters.
- Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2013-2016
- National Business Institute "Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step Is Important; Common Issues to Be Prepared for in Litigation and Probate" (November 5, 2015)
- Paralegal Studies Seminar, Hagerstown Community College "Boot Camp - Legal Reading, Writing and Analysis" (November 19, 2015)
- Ian Bartman, Nnoli v. Nnoli: Appeal of a Denial if a Motion to Quash an Arrest Warrant Issued for Contempt Is a Non-Appealable Interlocutory Order, 36 U. Balt. L.F. 211 (2006).
- Ian Bartman, Attorney Grievance Comm’n v. Pennington: An Attorney’s Reliance on Advice of Counsel Is Not a Defense to a Violation of the Maryland Rules of Professional Conduct, 36 U. Balt. L.F. 53 (2005).