Results-Driven Legal Services
Awards and accolades might look great hanging on the wall, but when it comes to protecting your business revenue and personal wealth with exceptional legal services, real success is measured by a much different standard.
Here at Offit Kurman, we believe that results are more important than recognition. That’s why our extensive team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to delivering powerful legal outcomes across a wide range of specialty areas.
Of course, over the years, that dedication and expertise hasn’t gone unnoticed. In fact, it’s what has earned Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law its reputation as one of the top law firms in the mid-Atlantic region.
But don’t take our word for it. Click on the links below to read about some of Offit Kurman’s recent achievements and accomplishments. Better yet, contact us to discuss your legal services needs and judge for yourself.
- Inc 500/5000 Lists Offit Kurman Among Fastest Growing Companies In America
- Future 50 Award Recognizes Offit Kurman
- Offit Kurman Recognized in U.S. News and Best Lawyers 2011-2012 “Best Law Firms” Rankings
- Offit Kurman Chair Ron Ogens Acknowledged by Peers
- Offit Kurman Attorney Cheryl Hepfer Recognized on Super Lawyers’ Top 50-Women And Top 100 Lists
- Offit Kurman Recognized as SmartCEO Future 50
- Offit Kurman Attorneys Recognized as Washington SmartCEO Legal Elite
- Offit Kurman Attorneys Recognized as Philadelphia SmartCEO Legal Elite
- Offit Kurman Attorneys Recognized as Baltimore SmartCEO Legal Elite
- Growth in Philadelphia Requires Move to Larger Space
- Offit Kurman Family Law Attorneys Recognized by Bethesda Magazine
- Offit Kurman Wins SmartCEO’s Future 50 Award
- Offit Kurman Named Top Law Firm
- Offit Kurman Is Top Law Firm … Again
- Offit Kurman Named To Baltimore SmartCEO’s ‘Future 50’ List
- Offit Kurman Makes The 2007 Book Of Lists
- Offit Kurman Is Howard County’s Business Of The Year
- Howard Kurman Named A Maryland Elite
- Ted Offit Named ‘CEO Of The Year’
- Offit Kurman Attorney Selected As Maryland’s Legal Elite